Molded fiber or molded pulp is the process for producing, strong and environmentally friendly food and protective packaging. The molded fiber packaging is made from 100% recycled paper including newspaper, magazine, paper and any product made of paper fibers as well as biodegradable plant-based products. Drink carriers, egg carriers or filler flats are commonly used molded fiber products where vacuum is required.
This vacuum application is evolving as there is continued pressure to switch from plastic and polystyrene packaging because molded fiber is a renewable and recyclable resource that is environmentally friendly.
• External mechanical seals provide flexibility and ease of maintenance
• Direct drive speeds for 50/60 Hz motors for worldwide use
• Extended pressure ratings have the ability to handle tough applications where backpressure is required
• Conical design to better handle water/particulate slugs and residual gases
• One moving part for long time reliability
• Variable port design for high efficiency
• Patented gas scavenging to increase performance at high vacuum levels
• Factory performance tested and trouble-free start-up and operation
NASH VectraPak liquid ring vacuum systems are backed by a 2-year warranty and over 100 years of vacuum experience. All NASH liquid ring vacuum pumps are tested at the factory prior to being released to the field.
NASH CERTIFIEDTM experts are readily available to provide aftermarket support including maintenance, service, parts, and repair. Service centers are globally located to protect your vacuum system investment and provide quality, reliable and efficient solutions.