Current Region: Global (EN)
The efficient motor/drive/air-end combination are designed to reduce the specific power, which benefits you in the form of energy cost savings. Additionally, Gardner Denver is using TEFC IP55, high efficiency motors.
The high output compression element with slow rotational speed reduces energy costs. In addition to this, the innovative design of the integrated oil filter and oil regulation valve ensures external hoses are reduced to a minimum to guarantee the highest levels of quality and reliability are achieved. The semi integrated airend design with integrated oil filter and oil regulation valve means fewer external components and pipework, taking less physical space, eliminating the risk of leakage and ease the maintenance.
The VS compressor is an efficient and versatile solution even for the most demanding industrial applications and carries all of the Gardner Denver features and benefits associated with reliable, easy to use operations and high efficiency.
The compressors are available with highly efficient heat recovery systems, which can be factory fitted or are available as retrofit kits comprising all the necessary pipe-work and fittings.
The radial fan concept represents quiet and efficient operation. Additionally, peripheral speed means low noise and the power consumption is up to 50 percent lower than a comparable axial fan. Another advantage is the high residual thrust (stable curve) that allows the use of exhaust ducting with a pressure drop of up to 130 Pa. Also, the oversized after coolers used in the ESM / VS 30-132 series ensure an optimum cooling and discharge temperature.
A unique synthetic lubricant designed specifically to maximise compressor efficiency and provide optimum lubricity.
The compressors are equipped with a premium high efficiency electric motor, which can be upgraded to an ultra efficient energy saving IE4 electric motor.
The “GD Pilot TS” with its high resolution touch screen colour display is extremely user friendly and self-explanatory. All functions are clearly structured in five main menus and are visually intuitive. The multilingual “GD Pilot TS” control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential for reducing your running costs.
• Home Page – instant overview of the compressor status• Real Time Clock – allows pre-setting of compressor starting/stopping• Second Pressure Setting• Integrated Cooling and Dryer Control• Fault History Log – for in-depth analysis• Remote Control via Programmable Inputs• Auto Restart after Power Failure• Optional Base Load Sequencing• SD Card – stores several run characteristics• iConn enabled
Compressed air systems typically comprise of multiple compressors delivering air to a common distribution system. The addition of the optional base load sequencing module will allow for the central control of up to four compressors matching the delivery to plant demand.
The design of these packages assures the service points are readily accessible. The enclosure side doors are hinged and removable to allow complete access to all service points. The reduced number of moving parts also lowers maintenance costs.
Our Total Commitment to Quality Free of worry - For Lubricated Screw Compressors, Oil Free Compressors and Refrigerant Dryers.
10 Years Warranty!
The Gardner Denver Protect 10 Warranty and Service programmes will protect you up to 44,000 hours/10 years 1).
It is one of the most generous warranties available in the industry affording you total piece of mind.
• The Protect 10 warranty is totally free to the compressor owner 2)
• The Gardner Denver authorised service provider will deliver a guaranteed quality of service
• The Protect 10 service agreement underpinning the warranty will enable accurate maintenance, budgeting and cost of ownership
• The use of genuine Gardner Denver parts and lubricants will maximise compressor life and efficiency the best investment protection you can get
1) Warranty duration is limited to 6 years/44,000 hours on the whole package, 10 years/44,000 hours on the air end. Whichever is the soonest.
2) Subject to Terms & Conditions