The range comprises of many different models, ranging from 30 up to 132kW, including variable speed options and the ability to recover the energy lost in heat from the compressor, with a heat recovery option.
Gardner Denver has unveiled its newest oil-lubricated compressors for its leading ESM / VS Series range, offering best-in-class efficiency.
The new compressors available in 55 and 75 kW units deliver efficiency improvements of up to 8% when compared with previous models, plus a 5% higher flow rate. The new compressors are available in both fixed and regulated speeds – which can help reduce a system’s total cost of ownership significantly.
The new GD6 airend ensures higher efficiency levels, by up to 5% compared to the previous one, providing fewer pressure drops, in an optimised compact design.
Variable Speed Compressors - Innovative oil regulation valve
Specially designed by Gardner Denver's engineering team, this integrated valve:
Compressed air systems typically comprise of multiple compressors delivering air to a common distribution system. The addition of the optional base load sequencing module will allow for the central control of up to four compressors matching the delivery to plant demand.
• The Protect 10 warranty is totally free to the compressor owner 2)
• The Gardner Denver authorised service provider will deliver a guaranteed quality of service
• The Protect 10 service agreement underpinning the warranty will enable accurate maintenance, budgeting and cost of ownership
• The use of genuine Gardner Denver parts and lubricants will maximise compressor life and efficiency the best investment protection you can get
1) Warranty duration is limited to 6 years/44,000 hours on the whole package, 10 years/44,000 hours on the air end. Whichever is the soonest.
2) Subject to Terms & Conditions