10 Reasons Why V/VR Series Compressors Are Simply the Best Value in a Rotary Vane Compressor:
1. Gardner Denver has over 150 years of industrial innovation and is a global manufacturer of industrial air compressors.
2. V/VR Series compressors are all direct driven with a shock absorbing coupling system. This eliminates the need for speed increasing gears and over tensioning belts.
3. No matter what the compressor size or horsepower V/VR Series compressors run at a conservative 1750 rpm. While the same size rotary screw air compressors run from 2500 to 9000 rpm.
4. V/VR Series rotary vane compressors have 2-shell type bearings that allow 100,000 to 150,000 hours of real running time. This is not a B-10 or L-10 bearing failure life rating, but true running hours in your facility.
5. V/VR Series compressors have no axial forces generated by the pump. With no axial forces present the need for complicated at preloaded bearing configurations are eliminated. The cost to rebuild an RSU (rotor stator unit) is greatly reduced to that of a rotary screw style compressor.
6. V/VR Series compressors never experience loss of performance as they age. In fact, V/VR Series’ performance improves overtime. With all cast iron components and Meehanite iron vanes. V/VR Series compressors carry up to a 5-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
7. V/VR Series rotary vane compressors have the most advanced control system on today’s market. With this system air pressure can be held to a 3–5 psi range with no costly external components. The system has an immediate control adjustment to the changes that are taking place with your air needs.
8. V/VR Series features all the control systems as standard equipment.
9. V/VR Series compressors have the lowest oil carry over. With only a 2 ppm oil carryover. V/VR Series uses a multilevel internal separation system before the vapor is ever introduced into the separators. This increases their performance and their life.
10. V/VR Series compressors have the smallest footprint in the rotary screw industry. Combine that with our proven technology and 21st century performance and nobody can match our product line!
Gardner Denver rotary vane air compressor technology wears in, not out.
The rotary vane performance improves over time once parts are bedded within the rotor stator unit, reducing power and energy costs. These units have fewer moving parts and allow up to 100,000+ operating hours with no expensive airend change. This technology provides a long life and reliability for the air compressor.
Wide Range of Applications
Rotary Vane air compressors are designed for a wide variety of applications. These industries include automobiles, body shops, woodworking, dentistry, laundry, packaging and machine tools. The units are extremely quiet and easy to service, making the perfect fit for these industries. These air compressors are ideal for 100% duty cycle applications!