Compressed air technologies
Gardner Denver offers a comprehensive range of compressed air technologies to suit a diverse range of applications. These include:
- Rotary screw compressors
- Centrifugal compressed air systems
- Rotary vane compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Variable speed technologies
- Oil-free technologies
Our Research and Development department is continuously working to ensure that our compressed air technologies are cutting edge and highly competitive in the market. Whether creating quieter and smaller footprint compressors or developing innovative energy saving compressor technologies for cleaner, greener, compressed air generation, we are always adapting to address our customers’ dynamic requirements.
Oil-free compressor technology
Today, operators place a lot of emphasis on improving performance and energy efficiency of their compressed air installations. It’s not only a cost-saving exercise, but also an essential part of a company’s corporate and social responsibility to decrease the environmental impact of its compressed air system.
One way that we are helping customers to reduce their carbon footprint is with our oil-free compressors, which ensure a clean, reliable compressed air supply plus a range of environmental benefits. Features include:
- 100% oil-free construction, eliminating the possibility of oil contamination from the compressor
- No oil to dispose, reducing maintenance costs and providing environmental benefits
- Simple construction for quick and convenient compressor maintenance
- Fewer moving parts, increasing reliability
Compressed air cost of ownership
There are many ways to improve compressor efficiency and reduce compressed air cost of ownership, and this doesn’t always involve investing in new equipment. Gardner Denver can help improve the efficiency and functionality of the entire compressed air system in a variety of ways.
- We offer a compressed air audit service to assist customers in determining the appropriate compressor size and technology for the application. Air audits also help with compressed air system optimization. This can include advice on selecting the proper combination of fixed and regulated speed compressors, installation of a compressor control system, or simply reorganizing the current compressed air system.
- We provide a range of compressor ancillary options, such as compressed air heat exchangers, dryers, filters and other downstream equipment, optimized to improve system energy efficiencies
Compressor service and maintenance
Industry figures estimate that compressed air systems can waste up to 30% of the compressed air through leaks, poor control or lack of maintenance. In addition, compressor efficiency may degrade with age; therefore, implementing a compressed air maintenance program is essential to ensure a high level of performance over the years.
Using genuine Gardner Denver spare parts and lubricants will also help improve compressed air efficiency. Our parts and lubricants are specially engineered for optimized performance and maximum reliability. Using other parts or lubricants may drastically degrade performance and can also void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Through our global network of sales companies and authorized distributors, Gardner Denver provides world class maintenance and service support with a team of highly trained and skilled compressor service technicians. From emergency call outs to scheduled preventative maintenance and remote monitoring of compressed air operating parameters, we can tailor a compressed air service package to meet the needs of any application.