Choose the optimal Standard Blower Package for your process based on the number of stages, drive position, seal type, and lubrication required. The selection guide, located under the technical data tab, contains all the blower packages in reduced lead time portfolio in a single, easy-to-understand document. Use this guide to lead you through the process of selecting the right multistage centrifugal blower package for your application.
Hoffman & Lamson is proud to offer additional options to customize standard packages for unique situations. Please note, additional lead time of 2 weeks will be applied to orders selecting up to 6 customization.
• Backed Phenolic Coating – Plasite®
• Red Oxide Paint on Cast Iron Internals
• HOFFMAN & LAMSON Standard High Temperature Paint
• Non-Oxygen Cleaning
• LAMSON Models Outlet Driven
• Export Crating
• External Drain Tubing with Ball Valve
• HOFFMAN & LAMSON Standard External Oilers
• Custom Motor with Lead Time Under 2 Weeks*
• Mount Customer Supplied Motor**
• High Temperature Oil
• Additional Unwitnessed Testing Including: ASME PTC-10 Performance, Sound Level, Hydrostatic, Sequential or Residual Balance, Seal Leak, Vibration Signature
Selecting a quantity of 3 or less per order from the above are considered a standard package. Blowers sold as bare or packaged, if packaged, a motor is included. Performances noted here are typical and not job specific. Consult with a HOFFMAN & LAMSON Representative for job specific blower or exhauster performance sizing. *Standard motors are TEFC. NEMA Premium Efficiency. 3ph, 60/50 Hz, 208/230-490 or 575V, 2 Pole.
Blue square = standard
Hoffman & Lamson is part of Gardner Denver, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of highly-engineered, critical flow-control products. Gardner Denver is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA and has facilities in more than 30 countries.
To learn more about Gardner Denver, Inc., please visit www.gardnerdenver.com.