ENVS OIL-FREE SCROLL AIR COMPRESSOR SYSTEM 2-33 kW
When quiet operation, low maintenance and a small footprint are critical, scroll air compressors are the smart choice. Their compact and innovative design make them ideal for many commercial applications where reliable, oil-free air is required.
How Scroll Compressors Work
Scroll compressors use two interlacing spiral scrolls to pump, compress and pressurise air.
1. One scroll remains in a fixed position, while the other scroll orbits around it without rotating.
2. This motion traps the air in the pockets between the two scrolls, and pushes the air towards the center. As the air moves closer to the center, the pockets become smaller,
and the air is compressed.
3. The process constantly repeats to maintain suction.
4. Once the air reaches the center, it is discharged through an outlet.
Scroll Compressor Advantages
Smaller footprint —— Takes up less floor space
Fewer components —— Higher reliability, longer life, less maintenance
Lower sound level ——Healthy work environment
100% oil-free —— Can be used in any industry
Use less consumables —— Longer service intervals and life
No metal friction —— Less maintenance
Zero emissions —— Meets goals for sustainability
Fewer moving parts —— Lower vibration
100% Oil-Free Air —— The simple tip seal design of a scroll compressor ensures no metal-to-metal contact anywhere. Therefore, the technology does not require lubrication, ensuring high-quality, oil-free air.
Efficient Design and Control
Our scroll compressors deliver more flow per kW and reach pressures up to 10 barg in a single stage of compression. We achieve this efficiency through design features such as:
* Start/stop control that minimises wasted energy in unloaded conditions
* A dual-inlet airend design for stable and efficient compression
* Aluminum shell reduces overal product weight
The ability to multiplex the design for part-load efficiency means you can operate the exact number of compressors to match your demand.
Our generously sized fan insures cool operation and longer life of your components.
Manages discharge pressure to meet your air demand, while measuring key operating parameters to reduce unwanted downtime.
Cooler Discharge Air Temperature
Aftercooler is included in all packages to cool the discharge air with forced air fans included in the enclosed models to insure heat is removed.