Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump and Compressor Training
Through Liquid Ring University, Nash offers customized maintenance, operator and product training. All sessions are led by an experienced NASH Certified Technician, Engineer, or Representative and can be held on-site at your facility, off-site at the location of your choice, or at any Nash location.
Typical topics include:
- Operation: how it works and why
- Disassembly and Reassembly of a NASH pump
- Discussions of troubleshooting techniques
- Overview of typical pump, package or seal water configurations and accessories
- Recommended predictive and preventive maintenance
- Identification of pump failure mode
Contact us to schedule a customized session for your team, or visit our events page for updates on LRU sessions in your region.