Current Region: Portugal (EN)
Take a look at the features and benefits that Gardner Denver’s XGN2 on-site nitrogen generation system offers. Not only will your nitrogen production capacity and quality increase, but you will reduce operating costs compared to traditional nitrogen supply.
The XGN2 Series is equipped with:
• An intuitive touch screen controller
• A long-life oxygen analyzer
• A long-life CMS adsorption media
• ASME-certified pressure vessels
• A noise-reducing silencer
• Pressure-safety valves
…and many more.
The XGN2 Series can help you:
• Lower your operating cost by generating nitrogen at your facility from freely available air
• Maximize system energy efficiency by providing industry-leading air-to-nitrogen utilization
• Provide N₂ purity tailored to your operation, whether you need 95% or 99.9995%
• Reduce waste, allowing you to operate more sustainably
• Decrease safety and footprint issues associated with storing nitrogen
Designed to maximize performance and efficiency, PSA technology utilizes a twin tower design where nitrogen production and regeneration occur simultaneously. In between cycles, pressure is equalized between the two towers to conserve compressed air and energy. The regenerated tower switches its focus on nitrogen generation while the other tower is regenerated.
The XGN2 Series is built with state-of-the-art components and materials. The robust design includes:
• Superior quality CMS media that extends product life, simplifies maintenance and reduces replacement costs
• Precision long-life valves to control gas flow with quick-acting, high precision switching, improving efficiency and durability
• Intelligent controls designed to optimize set points, improve performance, and protect your entire nitrogen generation system
• ASME-certified pressure vessels to ensure safe operation
• 24/30 Months Standard Product Warranty
• Long-Life Design with Low Product Maintenance