Current Region: Peru (EN)
The Lubricated Rotary Vane Series air compressors are engineered to meet the most stringent of specifications. Their compact, simple, robust and integrated design allows them to be fitted anywhere undercover. They are easy to install and maintain as well as extremely quiet. They are designed for a wide variety of applications including automobile, body shops, wood working, dentistry, laundry, packaging and machine tools.
1. Gardner Denver has over 150 years of industrial innovation and is a global manufacturer of industrial air compressors.
2. V/VR Series compressors are all direct drive driven with a shock absorbing coupling system. This eliminates the need for speed increasing gears and over tensioning belts.
3. No matter what the compressor size or horsepower V/VR Series compressors run at a conservative 1750 rpm. While the same size rotary screws compressors run from 2500 to 9000 rpm.
4. V/VR Series compressors have 2-shell type bearings that allow 100,000 to 150,000 hours of real running time. This is not a B-10 or L-10 bearing failure life rating, but true running hours in your facility.
5. V/VR Series compressors have no axial forces generated by the pump. With no axial forces present the need for complicated at preloaded bearing configurations are eliminated. The cost to rebuild an RSU (rotor stator unit) is greatly reduced to that of a rotary screw style compressor.
6. V/VR Series compressors never experience loss of performance as they age. In fact, V/VR Series’s performance improves overtime. With all cast iron components and Meehanite iron vanes. V/VR Series compressors carry up to a 5-year warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
7. V/VR Series compressors have the most advanced control system on today’s market. With this system air pressure can be held to a 3–5 psi range with no costly external components. The system has an instantaneous control adjustment to the changes that are taking place with your air needs.
8. V/VR Series features all the control systems as standard equipment.
9. V/VR Series compressors have the lowest oil carry over. With only a 2 ppm. oil carryover. V/VR Series uses a multilevel internal separation system before the vapor is ever introduced into the separators. This increases their performance and their life.
10. V/VR Series compressors have the smallest footprint in the rotary screw industry. Combine that with our proven technology and 21st century performance and nobody can match our product line!
Unplanned downtime and interruptions in your production can greatly affect your business. That is why having a proper maintenance schedule for your compressed air operation is critical. By choosing one of Gardner Denver’s warranty programs, your business will have the peace of mind that you will get the best reliability out of your equipment. Contact your distributor for more information and to sign up for compressor coverage and peace of mind.