With offices in Northern and Southern California, McKenna Engineering provides Nash original liquid ring pumps & compressors and is authorized to offer NASH OEM parts, repairs, and remanufacturing.
Backed by over 40 years of experience, McKenna Engineering excels in the repair and rebuild of liquid ring vacuum pumps & compressors for general industrial, aerospace, food & beverage, pulp & paper, environmental, and oil & gas. The staff at McKenna Engineering are NASH Certified and factory-trained, ensuring that your NASH equipment is restored to OEM specifications using the original design drawings to meet your tailored requirements.
Services & Capabilities for Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps & Compressors:
- (6) Ton Crane Capacity
- Vibration Analysis
- FREE Inspection & Disassembly Reporting
- Exchange & Remanufactured Units
- NASH OEM Parts, Design Drawings & Specifications
- Seal Upgrades
- Dynamic Balancing
- NASH CERTIFIED 2-Year Repair Guarantee
Specialized Equipment & Services:
- Factory-trained & Certified Technicians
- 10,000 ft2 Repair Shop
- 2 Ton Capacity Travel Lift & Jib Crane
- 24/7 Field Service
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- 1- Year Warranty: Workmanship & Defects
Lean on McKenna Engineering for original equipment needs or to restore performance and efficiency, maintain reliability, and lower total cost of ownership with factory service, parts, and support for your NASH equipment - now available for Nash customers in California and parts of Nevada.