Gear/bearing design allows for “trimming” for optimizing the pump’s maximum flow to reach minimum turndown or to match flow to a specific OEM’s requirement.
Special materials combinations are available for specific liquids:
- Reinforced polyphenylenesulfidehousing construction.
- Gears available in metallic 316 stainless steel and Alloy C. Also in Polytetrafluoroethylene, polyphenylenesulfide and polyetheretherketone.
- Shafts are 316 stainless steel or Alloy C.
- Bearings available in carbon or Polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Full range of seal options including lip seal, packing and mechanical designs.