It is the goal of MP Pumps, INC., in conjunction with the global EMS policy, to commit to continual improvements by reducing waste and the usage of hazardous materials, pollution prevention through recycling, and compliance with applicable regulations to ensure a safe environment for current and future generations.
Proudly Celebrating 75 Years! MP Pumps was organized in Detroit in 1942, shortly after America’s entry into World War II. Our first pumps were used in landing craft and other amphibious vehicles where quality and reliability were absolutely essential. After the war, we continued to grow along with our reputation for superior design, engineering and manufacturing of centrifugal pumps for wide variety of applications.
In 1984, MP Pumps built and occupied a 100,000-square-foot facility in Fraser, Michigan. The facility houses all of our manufacturing and engineering operations as well as our administrative and marketing staffs. Nearly 20,000 square feet of our Fraser headquarters is devoted to parts warehousing. We stock over 10,000 different parts to ensure prompt delivery of replacement parts to MP Pumps‘ customers worldwide.
MP Pumps remains committed to designing and developing innovative products to meet the fluid handling requirements of both current and emerging markets. To maintain our role as a leader in the design and manufacture of centrifugal pumps, we will continue to invest in the best equipment and people. That combination is one our competition cannot match.