Addressing everyday workflow challenges by creating suitable automation solutions is our passion. Zinsser Analytic developed an automated solution for synthesis, tailored to application-specific needs:
With our flexible liquid- and powder-handling systems, all your synthesis challenges are addressed:
1. Robotic arm with four 3-Channel tips and gripper
2. Wash station
3. Control panel for DESYRE-Mix® gas supplies
4. Racks with two 300 mL solvent bottles
5. Racks with 36x 40 mL reagent vial
6. DesyreMix-Shakers for heating up to 150 °C
7. Control panel for Evaporation manifold gas supplies
8. Heavy-duty vortexer with isolated cooling box down to -20 °C
9. Syringe pumps and six way valve
10. Pick up tools for different vial sizes
11. Ultrasonic bath for cleaning of tip
12. Evaporation manifold with parking station
13. Vacuum filtration station for usage with filter blocks or SPE cartridges
14. Ioniser for reduction of static charge
15. Five-digit balance for weighing of vials
16. Control panel for positive pressure manifolds
17. 2D-Barcodereader for vials
18. Racks for customer-specific vial types
19. Multiple cartridge racks
20. Stackers for rack storage
21. Robotic arm with three different tip types and gripper
22. Safety enclosure with automatic doorlock and removable window for shuttle module
We want to help you to unleash your full potential in high throughput synthesis. Accordingly we use a modular and parallel executable design of hardware. With our automation, every common and even complex synthesis steps, are achievable.
As an example for a fully automated synthesis, including preparation and product workup, the synthesis of Phenyl(1-pyrrolidinyl)methanone-derivatives is shown. Starting materials are pyrrolidine-derivatives (A) and m-bromo-benzoic acid (B) and the product is built through two separate reaction steps.
See our application note number ... to get more information to powder dispensing
– Reaction blocks from 8 to 96 positions (1 mL up to 40 mL each).
– Reflux blocks with 8 or 24 positions (7 mL up to 20 mL).
Within molecule syntheses the workflows are complex and require a lot of monitoring of reaction parameters like high or low temperatures, mixing and/or exclusion of air. Synthesis routes have to be optimised through a time-consuming process.
With our syntheses systems, all of the desired demands are fulfilled. Heated and cooled shaking is possible as well as shaking without tempering. Pipetting of aliquots for analysis could be aspirated from reaction vessels. Absence of air is manageable with multiple channel tips in general. Powder and liquid distribution can be done with various system liquids and from reaction vessels.