Here below the complete Job posting:
- Support the sales team to develop System package proposals including but not limited to compressors sizing and developing the technical and commercial offer for the customers’ projects assigned to them by the Commercial and Project Director.
- Support the Sales Managers to evaluate customer specifications and engineering standards, define scope of supply together and develop recommendations for cost and margin of system projects.
|PRIMARY / DIRECT RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Provides end-to-end support for preparing proposals and securing orders.
- Understands and clarifies customers’ requests and the applications’ technical specifications.
- Works to clarify all technical requirements from customers’ side and to make sure that these are correctly understood and acknowledged and duly reflected in the technical and commercial offer.
- Selects and sizes the machine in accordance with the customers’ specifications and needs
- Prepares high quality proposals
- Support the Sales Manager in the presentation of the proposals, technical alignment and negotiation
- Keeps track of all the above and follows up with customers, promptly and regularly
- Reviews customer purchase order amendments and/or additions and discusses with appropriate department.
- Works with Purchasing to revise assembly and parts lists drawings to correspond to changes made to detail drawings and bills of materials.
- Handles customer requests for assistance or complaints and initiates response and/or takes corrective action as required.
- BS degree in Engineering. Degree in chemical engineering will be considered as a Plus.
- English (fluency in speaking and writing).
- 2+ years of experience in Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in Application Engineering or other position in Sales team.
- 2+ years in Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High technical skills and Engineering mindset.
- Capable to communicate at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Accustomed to an international environment.
- Accustomed and available to business trip.
- Russian language is a Plus.
If you recognize yourself in this description send your CV to email@example.com.