Gardner Denver Nash Territory Manager, Kevin Burt, will present a lecture on “Liquid Ring Technology in the Oil & Gas Industry – Midstream” at the Colorado School of Mines, Wednesday, March 6, 2019. This lecture is part of the Petroleum Midstream Minor Seminar and will take place in Marquez Hall, Room 104 from 5:00-7:00 pm. Nash has been known as an industry leader in liquid ring vacuum pump & compressor technology for the oil & gas industry for over 55 years. At this seminar, you will learn what liquid ring technology is, how do liquid ring pumps & compressors work and what makes liquid ring technology the reliable solution for the oil & gas industry.
The seminar will address the basic working principle of a liquid ring technology and discuss features that make liquid ring technology a reliable solution vacuum applications in the oil & gas industry.
The lecture will highlight:
- The History of Liquid Ring Technology
- How Liquid Ring Pumps & Compressors Work
- Characteristics of Liquid Ring Pumps & Compressors
- Seal Liquid Types & Their Effects (Temperature & Flow)
- Applications in the Oil & Gas Industry – Focus on Midstream
- Case Study: Wellhead Compression to Increase Natural Gas Yield
- Basic Sizing/Selection Criteria for Liquid Ring Technology